It seems that nearly every day our associates are fielding questions from our homeowners regarding their home improvement projects. We have compiled a list of the most popular and will answer all of them for you now.
1. How long have you been in business? James Easley opened the doors of Truly Noble in 1996.
2. Do you have a contracting license? Absolutely, Truly Noble is actively registered in each state that they are doing business.
3. Can I see your insurance? Absolutely, Truly Noble has both workers compensation and insurance. We are happy to supply you with a copy of both.
4. What about permits and inspections? If your job requires permits to be pulled or if it requires inspections to be performed; Truly Noble staff will ensure that they are completed within code.
5. How is payment handled? For all homeowner jobs the payment schedule is as follows: 50% of the job needs to be paid before work begins and the remainder 50% needs to be paid upon completion of the job.
If you are a homeowner and you would like to receive an estimate for work to be done on your home please contact Kristina at 214-778-4081 or email email@example.com