Garland, Tx: Since 1996 Truly Noble Services, Inc. has been assisting homeowners with any and all of their home renovation projects ranging from certified carpet cleaning, property preservation, the more common and in depth 203K tasks such as rehabs or room additions. The staff is comprised of designated project supervisors, field support coordinators, dispatchers, customer service representatives and quality control specialists.
Truly Noble Services, Inc. is currently registered to do work in 11 southeastern states; however the executives are always interested in the prospect of branching out further and assisting more customers with their 203K needs.
Every employee at Truly Noble Services, Inc. is interested in helping the buyer gain what they desire on their final construction decisions, including their wish list. Truly Noble Services, Inc. has two designated employees; Jackie Brown and Brandie Glover; who are in prime positions as 203K advisors to answer any and all questions a homeowner may have in regards to their 203K accelerated, stream line, or full loan.
The construction services of Truly Noble Services, Inc. have progressed significantly from their years of only carpet cleaning to now completing entire rehabs and renovations from the ground up. Here are a few reasons why Truly Noble is stepping ahead of their competition in this field:
- Construction will generally begin once 50% is received depending on the type of 203K loan
- Estimates are delivered within 24-72 hour from bidding the property
- All documents and contracts that Truly Noble uses are HUD approved
- Over a decade of continuous experience in fast track timelines
- Certified subcontractors available in lead, mold, and asbestos remediation
- Truly Noble offers a final clean at the end of every 203K job, including up to $400 worth of cleaning, dependent on the square footage of the property
- The ability to close the contracting portion of more than 50% of the streamline loans coming into their office
Truly Noble Services, Inc. encourages buyers, realtors, and lenders alike to contact us in regards to becoming your valued 203K general contractor for your next renovation or repair project.