Granite is the way to go if you are even considering a rehab of your kitchen countertops. Even though this can very easily be a stressful thing in any renovation, it does not necessarily have to be. It can actually be very fun and a learning experience. If you are anything like the average John Q. Homeowner I am more than certain you have already done your fair share of research on the different types of countertops available to you. With that being said, how confused are you now? There are so many different types; it can easily make your head spin.
The most popular type of countertop is by far, granite. There are far more pros than cons when it comes to choosing, sizing, and making a final decision on any countertops. So I am going to make it easy for you, choose granite. Here are five solid reasons why you should complete any kitchen rehab with granite countertops.
- Not a cookie cutter kitchen countertop! No one piece of granite is alike. They were all formed and molded by the Earth before they were even thought to be countertops. The colors and patterns are 100% original.
- They are made to last! Granite is one of the top most porous materials used for countertops. This reason is exactly why it must be sealed annually. Granite can stand the test of time. It is very durable all the while it is resistant to stains, heat, cold, and even the toughest of household!
- Cleanliness is exceptional! Granite is by far the easiest countertop material to clean. No reason to bust out the chemical cleaners and special concoctions to clean and sanitize how to slim down fast. A simple soap and water mixture will do just fine.
- Granite countertops are aesthetically pleasing! Whether you are rehabbing a home or building a new home when people see granite countertops they know that the home owner has an eye for excellent product. People know that the homeowners have put in the time and money that is needed to have the best of the best in their home.
- It is Antimicrobial! When the granite is sealed and sealed appropriately there is no place for germs to grow and populate. Keeping the possibility of infections and cross contamination to zero.
Be certain to contact the team at Truly Noble Services, Inc. in Garland, Texas in order to coordinate your new kitchen countertop purchase and install.
Truly Noble Services, Inc.
2909 Broadway Blvd, Garland, Tx 75041
972-272-2455 or Toll-Free 855-898-2455
Tags: 203K, 203k benefits, 203k certified contractor, 203k program, 5Star, 5Star Conference, Alabama general contractor, Alabama Veteran Owned and Operated company, Arkansas Veteran Owned and Operated company, bathroom design, bathroom remodel completed by a Veteran Owned and Operated company, best carpet cleaner in Dallas, best carpet cleaners, carpet cleaner, carpet cleaners, construction contractors working through a Veteran Owned and Operated company, contract, Contractor, dallas remodeling contractor, floor contractors, Flooring, flooring contractors working through a Veteran Owned and Operated company, Florida contractor, Florida Veteran Owned and Operated company, garage door repair garland tx, garage door repair in rowlett, garage door repair rowlett, garland tx general contractor, Garland Veteran Owned and Operated company, general, general construction by a Veteran Owned and Operated company, general contractor, general contractor garland tx, general contractor service, hiring general contractors through a Veteran Owned and Operated company, Home Improvement, home repair, Houston electrical contractor, HOUZZ, ideabooks, interior and exterior painting by a Veteran Owned and Operated company, Missouri home repair, mortgage, noble service, noble services, Oklahoma building contractors, remodeling contractor, service noble, truly, Truly Noble Services, Truly Noble Services at the 5Star Conference, truly noble services inc, Truly Noble Services is Veteran Owned and Operated, Veteran Operated, Veteran Owned, Veteran Owned and Operated, Wounded Warriors, www.trulynobleservices.com