In 2014 the Fall Season begins on September 22nd. Often it is called the Autumnal Equinox. From this very day the temps will begin to drop ever so slightly at first, the nights will get shorter, and HVAC systems will need to be maintained for the coming colder season. Thankfully Truly Noble Services, Inc. based out of Garland, Texas is offering a discount on their 10 point inspection process. All aspects inspected for only $65 total.
I am going to go ahead and give a quick list of 5 tips that may very help you with the Fall HVAC maintenance of your system.
- Check and or replace the filters. If your filters are disposable and replaceable, replace them with clean ones. If they are not, then at least make sure that they are cleaned or blown out. Your energy costs will be much higher than normal if the filters are dirty because this will significantly reduce your systems ability to run properly. In return more energy will be used.
- Compare the thermostat for efficiency. Put a secondary thermostat next to yours and verify they have the same reading. Once you do this, raise the temperature a degree and see your system turns on when it should. Once you verified all is in working order, set your thermostat for 68 degrees. Keeping in mind that every single degree above 68 will actually add one percent to your energy bill. This is a great time to consider a programmable thermostat to help monitor these costs.
- Duct inspection is vital to be completed at the change of season. It is a fairly simple process, so do not dismiss it. Turn your system on and go to the attic to check for leaking heat that should be going into the home. Look, listen, and feel your way through your duct system. This is a check that you can do, but remember only a professional can do an actual pressure test to check for leaks.
- Check airways for blockage. If your system uses baseboards or radiators make sure that there is nothing blocking that area. Make sure there is no furniture in front of the airways that could block or be damaged by the heat.
- Schedule a professional. As much as we all want to be in the DIY business, there are some things that professionals need to do in order to make sure things are not only running properly, but that they are safe. You can contact Truly Noble at 972-272-2455 and schedule the 10 point inspection today for only $65 total.
And remember, we do not only do HVAC repair and replacements. We also cover any plumbing and electrical needs you may have. These services along with the 24 hour emergency service line we truly have you covered!
Tags: ac and heating Dallas Texas, ac repair Florida, ac service, air, air condition repair, air conditioner, air conditioner and heater, air conditioner repair, air conditioner service, air conditioning, air conditioning repair, air conditioning service, air conditioning systems, amana heating and air conditioning, amana hvac parts, american standard hvac, applications, auto air conditioning repair, available, Carrier Dallas Texas, carrier hvac systems, central air conditioning installation, central air systems, central heating and air conditioning Dallas Texas, central heating and cooling, coils, comfort, commercial air conditioning Dallas texas, cost of hvac system, cost of new hvac system, customers, deliver, discount hvac systems, ductless hvac systems Garland Texas, electrical, energy efficient hvac systems Dallas Texas, forced air heating, furnace parts, furnace repair, goodman hvac systems, HAVC, heat, heat and air, heat and air conditioning, heat and air units, heater and air conditioner, heating, heating and air condition, heating and air conditioning systems Dallas Texas, heating and air conditioning units, heating and air units, heating and cooling supply, heating and cooling system, heating and cooling systems, heating and cooling units, heating cooling units, heating repair, high velocity hvac, home ac, home hvac, home hvac system, home hvac systems, how much does a new hvac system cost, HVAC, hvac books, hvac compressor, hvac compressor replacement, hvac condensate pump, hvac contactor, hvac contractors, hvac door hangers, hvac duct parts, hvac equipment online, hvac equipment sales, hvac gauges, hvac gauges for sale, hvac heating and air conditioning, hvac install, hvac installation cost, hvac maintenance contract, hvac partners, hvac parts, hvac pricing Dallas Texas, hvac repair, hvac replacement cost, hvac service, hvac service contract, hvac service contracts, hvac system cost, hvac system prices, hvac systems for sale, hvac systems prices, hvac talk, hvac technician, hvac technician salary, hvac troubleshooting guide, hvac vacuum pump, hvac wholesale, Infinity Dallas Texas, installation, maintenance, models, new hvac system, new hvac system cost, offer, one hour heating, one hour heating and air, operation, performance, plumbing, provide, quality, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, reliable heating and air, repair, replace, residential, residential hvac systems Garland Texas, SEER Dallas Texas, service Dallas Texas, services, systems, TNS, trane hvac systems, Truly Noble Services, uv light for hvac, uv light hvac, vacuum pump hvac, what does hvac stand for, what is hvac, wholesale hvac equipment, wholesale hvac systems, york air conditioning